Nous offrons de très bons prix pour des circuits tout Inlusive en Albanie, nous faisons des circuits en fonction de vos besoins
- ENJOY Travel &Tours | Tour Operator
The tour operator for your trip is ENJOY Travel & Tours. Rr. Tirana, Albania,VAT number. M01404023P The services provided are taxed in accordance with the Republic of Albania Law. In the following text, ENJOY Travel & Tours is referred to as “Company” or “ET”.
Unless otherwise noted, all prices are in Euros.
Our group tours are priced based on double occupancy and a stated minimum number of clients (usually four people) yet are guaranteed to operate with a minimum of two people with an applied supplement. If a tour has less than the minimum required within 30 days of departure, a supplement fee is charged for smaller groups to cover the fixed costs of the trip.
Normally our Price does not include international airfare, airport taxes, visa fees, any items of a personal nature, additional expenses resulting from the delay or extension of a trip due to weather, political disputes, sickness or other causes beyond our reasonable control. Tipping your driver and guide at the end of the trip is normal, but entirely at your discretion.
If you are traveling solo and would like to share accommodations, we will match you with a roommate of the same gender if one is available. If you prefer a private room, a supplement fee is charged.
Transfers: Clients may transfer to other group tours offered by ET for an administrative fee of €50 per person by notifying us no later than 90 days prior to the departure date of their booked trip. The price of the changed tour applies.
- Prices – Custom Tours
Designing a custom itinerary is time-consuming, therefore we request a €100 development fee which will be credited to your invoice. Should you decide not to book the tour, the itinerary—with details and current flight/train schedules—is yours to keep. The credit offer remains should you decide to book this itinerary with us at a later time. While there is no time limit, the original price quoted is subject to change.
- Refunds & cancellations
If you cancel your reservation, the cancellation fee schedule below will apply. If you are booked in a double/twin room and your roommate cancels his or her tour more than 45 days prior to departure, you will be responsible for paying the single supplement fee. If you choose not to travel but fail to cancel your tour prior to the departure date or if you return home before the scheduled completion of your tour, you will not be eligible for any refund or reimbursement from ET for any unused portion of your trip or costs incurred by leaving your trip early.
Cancellations must be submitted via email through
For all cancellations made 45 days or more prior to the commencement of the tour, all amounts already paid to the Company shall be reimbursed to the Client, less the booking and bank transfer fee. For later cancellations, the Company shall apply the following policy:
– Less than 45 days but more than 30 days prior to departure: The Company refunds 50% of the payment made.
– Less than 30 days but more than 10 days prior to departure: The Company retains 30% of the payment made.
– 10 days or less: No refund.
- Group travel requirements
Our tours are guaranteed with a minimum of two people. ET reserves the right to cancel any trip due to inadequate sign-ups, which makes the trip economically feasible to operate. Notification will be given at least 45 days prior to departure.
ET reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any tour that has an insufficient number of travelers up to the Tour Finalization Date (30 days prior to tour departure). If an insufficient number of travelers registers for your tour (not applicable to Private or Customized Tours), you may choose another tour and/or departure date with a sufficient number of travelers, or cancel your tour without penalty. You will be responsible for all costs associated with independent travel arrangements.
- Itinerary variations & holidays
If improvements can be made to tour itineraries or unforeseen circumstances necessitate changes, ET reserves the right to amend, adjust, or alter itineraries. Due to local or national holidays, seasonal hours of operation or availability, special events and/or peak harvest seasons, access to certain facilities and attractions including, but not limited to, vineyards, museums, historical sites, or stores may be limited. On such occasions, and whenever possible, itinerary adjustments will be made by ET to minimize traveler inconvenience.
- Health & capabilities
The pacing and physical requirements of ET tours vary by itinerary. We recommend that you select a tour that is suitable to your physical capabilities. Certain tours require considerable walking and may pose difficulties for travelers with disabilities or impaired mobility. For example, many historic sites are only accessible on foot and involve stairs or inclines. Roads may be narrow and winding, often making it impossible for buses to drive up to your hotel. In addition, service providers may not have the infrastructure to make special provisions or accommodate special equipment that may be required. For example, ET frequently uses small, family-owned hotels that may not have first-floor rooms or elevators available. In these cases, ET might be required to arrange accommodations for disabled passengers in a separate hotel at an additional cost. For these reasons, you are required to disclose to your Tour Consultant any physical disabilities or limitations prior to reserving your tour so ET can help you determine the appropriateness of the selected itinerary. ET representatives are available to discuss any specific accommodations that disabled passengers might request and whether such requests can be reasonably arranged. ET reserves the right to decline any tour participant whose condition, in our opinion, or in the opinion of a third party providing services on the tour, may affect the health, safety or tour experience of other travelers
- Our hotels
Hotels listed on our website are used on many departures and are representative of the quality ET uses. Other hotels will be comparable to those shown. Typically, a twin room will have two single beds placed side by side. Also, single rooms tend to be smaller than twin rooms, and may not have as desirable a location within the hotel. In the Balkans, it is standard policy that hotel rooms are not available for check-in before mid-afternoon.
Final Tour Documents
A final trip packet will be mailed approximately 30 days prior to departure. This will include a final itinerary, hotel contact list, Tour Leader Details, and any final reminders.
Release & Agreement
I (or parent or legal guardian if enrolled is under 18 or a minor under any other applicable law) am an enrollee on ENJOY travel and understand and agree to the following:
1. I acknowledge and understand that my tour is operated by Enjoy Travel and Tours, Tirane Albania vat.
2. Enjoy Travel and Tours and their affiliated companies, partners, and any companies acting on their behalf, along with their officers, directors, employees, agents, and authorized representatives (collectively referred herein as “ET”) do not own or operate any entity which is to or does provide goods or services for my tour, including for example hotels; arrangements for, ownership of, or control over houses, apartments, or other lodging facilities; tour directors; airline, vessel, bus, or other transportation companies; visa processing services; providers or organizers of optional excursions; or food service or entertainment providers. I acknowledge that all such persons and entities, specifically the Tour Director assigned to my tour, are independent contractors and not employees of or employed by ET. As a result, ET is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity, or of any other third party.
3. Without limitation, ET is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, delay or inconvenience in connection with the provision of any goods or services occasioned by or resulting from, but not limited to: acts of God; force majeure; acts of government; acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt; strikes or other labor activities; criminal, terrorist or threatened terrorist activities of any kind; overbooking or downgrading of accommodations; structural or other defective conditions in houses, apartments, or other lodgings (or in any heating, plumbing, electrical or structural problem therein); mechanical or other failures of airplanes or other means of transportation or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart timely or safely; dangers associated with or bites from animals, insects or pests; sanitation problems; food poisoning; epidemics, or the threat thereof; disease; lack of access to or quality of medical care; difficulty in evaluation in case of a medical or other emergency; or any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any third party, or for any other cause beyond the direct control of ET.
4. I agree to release ET, my Group Coordinator (if applicable), and my Tour Director (the “Released Parties”) from, and agree not to sue the Released Parties for, any and all claims, of any nature related in any manner to my participation in an ET-sponsored tour, including, but not limited to, claims for negligence, breach of contract, breach of express or implied warranties, negligent or wrongful death or any statutorily based claim. I hereby unconditionally and unequivocally waive any and all claims and demands for all damages, losses, costs, and expenses of any nature whatsoever (including attorneys’ fees) on account of or arising out of any and all personal injury, death, bodily injury, mental anguish, emotional distress, property or other damage that I may suffer from any cause whatsoever related in any way to my participation in any ET-sponsored tour. I further agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all decisions to cancel, modify or delay the tour as a result of acts of God, war (whether declared or undeclared), terrorist activities or threats of terrorist activities, instability in a destination country, incidents of violence, public health issues or quarantine or threats of public health issues, substantial currency fluctuations, strikes, government restrictions, fire or severe weather conditions, or any other reason that makes it impossible or commercially unreasonable in the sole opinion of ET to conduct the tour.
5. I understand that travel in the Balkan region nations is not similar to travel in developed countries. Tours can involve inconvenience and risk, including, but not limited to, forces of nature, geographic and climatic conditions, different hygienic standards, infrastructure problems (including road maintenance, transportation delays, and accommodation condition), civil unrest, vandalism, crime, political instability, and terrorism. Medical services or facilities may not be readily available or available at all during all or part of a tour and, if available, may not be equal to standards in my home country. I further understand that different parts of the world present unique health, disease, and safety concerns, and I agree to review any specific risks related to my destination by visiting the World Health Organization’s international travel and health website at www.who.int/ith/en/. I assume all risks of bodily injury, death, emotional trauma, property damage, inconvenience and/or loss resulting from negligence or any other acts of any and all persons or entities, however, caused, including, but not limited to, those risks mentioned above. It is my intention fully to assume all of the risks of travel and participation in the program and to ET from any and all liabilities to the maximum extent permitted by law. I agree that this Release applies to and binds myself and any minor child whom I am enrolling as a parent/legal guardian, along with all personal representatives, executors, heirs, and family.
6. ET shall have no responsibility for me whatsoever when I am absent from ET supervised activities or for non-supervised activities.
7. My tour begins with the takeoff from the ET arrival airport and ends with my departure from the final accommodation arranged by ET on my itinerary and does not include flights between cities.
8. I understand and agree that ET reserves the right to refuse or cancel my reservation at their sole discretion. In such an event, standard cancellation guidelines as outlined in the Booking Conditions apply.
9. I agree to abide by ET’s regulations and the directions of my Tour Director and ET’s personnel during my tour. I understand and agree that ET may dismiss me from the tour at any time and at my sole expense for the failure to follow such rules or directions or for any other reason that ET deems in its sole discretion requires my dismissal from the tour. I understand that in the event I am dismissed from the tour for any reason, I waive the right to a refund of any part of my program price, and that ET may then send me home at my own expense. ET is not responsible for arranging my transport home.
10. I agree to abide by all local laws when abroad. I understand that if I abuse or disobey such laws, even unintentionally, I waive my right to a refund of any part of the program price, and ET may send me home at my own expense. I also understand that should local authorities be involved, I will be subject to the laws of the country I am visiting.
11. I understand and agree that if I become ill or incapacitated, ET and its employees may take any action they deem necessary for my safety and well-being, including securing medical treatment and transporting me home at my own expense. ET retains the right and has my authorization, in its sole discretion, to contact my emergency contact(s) with regard to health issues or any matter whatsoever that relates to my tour. In the event of a medical emergency, ET will attempt to cause appropriate treatment to be administered, and I authorize ET to do so. ET, however, makes no warranty that it will be able to cause effective (or any) emergency treatment to be administered and ET will not be responsible for monitoring any health care that I may necessitate.
12. I understand and agree that ET has the right to make changes in tour itineraries and departure dates and to modify transportation arrangements, including the use of substitute airlines. In the event of such changes, refunds will be given only in accordance with the provisions of the Booking Conditions supplied herewith.
13. I understand that prices are subject to unforeseen surcharges or price increases due to currency, fuel, etc., which, if imposed by airlines or other suppliers, will be separately billed prior to the final payment date.
14. I understand that it is my responsibility to secure the necessary travel documents (e.g., passport and visa[s]) for all locations on my tour (including locations visited during transit). Failure to do so does not constitute grounds for a refund except according to the refund and cancellation guidelines as outlined in the Booking Conditions.
15. ET is not responsible for the loss of passports, airline tickets, or other documents, or for loss of or damage to luggage or any other passenger belongings.
16. I understand that I will be required to pay for any phone calls or incidental personal expenses that I incur at hotels, as well as for any damage I cause to hotel rooms, buses or other property.
17. I represent that I understand the pacing, content, accommodations, and other aspects of the tour upon which I have enrolled and that I have discussed with ET any limitations that may make it difficult or impossible for me to participate in this tour as designed.
18. I understand and agree that this Release & Agreement and ET’s Booking Conditions constitute the entire agreement between ET and me with reference to the subject matter herein, and I do not rely upon any promises, inducements or agreements not herein, including but not limited to any oral statements made to me by any agents or employees of ET. This agreement may be amended or modified only in writing, signed by both parties. The waiver by ET of any provision of this agreement shall in no way affect the remaining provisions of this agreement, and this agreement shall be interpreted as if such clause or provision were not contained herein.
19. I understand and agree that this agreement shall be governed in all respects, and performance hereunder shall be judged, by the laws of Albania applicable thereto. In the event of any claim, dispute, or proceeding arising out of my relationship with ET, or any claim which in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity arises between the parties, whether or not related to this agreement, the parties submit, attorn to and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws and regulations of the Republic of Albania.
20. I understand and consent that ET may use any photographic, film, digital or video likeness took of me, any of my comments while on an ENJOY Travel Tour, any of my photographic, film, digital or video content shared by me with ET through any form for future publicity or marketing without compensation to me and to also use my contact information for future ET promotions.
21. I understand that my enrolment on tour with GA is not complete until I have signed and agreed to the Booking Conditions and this Release & Agreement. By agreeing to this Release & Agreement and Booking Conditions on behalf of other travelers for whom I am completing the enrolment process, I warrant that I am authorized to act on behalf of such individual(s) and I acknowledge and affirm that ET’s reliance on my authority is reasonable. I agree to indemnify and defend ET for any claims arising out of any violation of this warranty.
22. ET will process your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection legislation for the purposes of completing your enrolment, customer service, the purchase of an offered travel protection plan, and providing you with the products and services related to your tour. This may entail sharing your personal data with corporate affiliates, claims handlers, insurance providers, Group Leader and other business partners. We have put appropriate safeguards in place for such transfers of your personal data, including the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or in accordance with time limits stipulated by law and good market practice unless further retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. If you have questions about the processing or use of your personal data, would like to have a copy of the information ET holds about you, or have inaccurate personal data corrected or erased to the fullest extent required by law, please contact us at +355 67 2907087
These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies and legislation are rapidly evolving. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page.
ENJOY Travel Team collects information from you to enhance your visit. We are able to provide the requested information promptly and accurately, which makes it easier and more rewarding for you to use our services
At ENJOY Travel, when you provide your personal information including name, address, phone number or e-mail address, this information is kept secured and is not divulged to any outside company for use in marketing or solicitation. Our Team will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information at any time to anyone.
Third-party sites security policies
A must know about internet security
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We strive to protect your personal information. Our Team, however, cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and any information you submit on-line is done voluntarily and at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.